Earn your certificate of training with documented contact hours for our nationally recognized programs.
Approved for optional CEUs from Fielding Graduate University.
Continuing Education Units
Train-the-Trainer and Workbook Programs
Curriculum and workbooks to use in your own classroom
Schools, community groups, non-profits and for-profit providers can quickly and confidently integrate a workbook-based curriculum into their classroom training programs (organization client list).
Online Train-the-Trainer Program - $699.00
- Self-paced, study anytime
- Individualized mentoring by certified tutor trainers
- Takes approximately 90 hours of study over a recommended 10 to 20 week period, depending on hours per week of activity.
- Includes enrollment in the Tutoring Foundations – Comprehensive curriculum (Basic, Intermediate and Advanced levels) training with assignment review from the trainer's perspective (topics and outcomes). Graduates of previous trainings with our materials may apply completion toward this requirement, subject to our review and approval. If approved, the enrollment fee for the program will be reduced.
- Includes a Trainer Capstone course, which covers classroom management, pedagogy and program enhancement (topics and outcomes)
- Includes a complete set of Tutoring Foundations workbooks (Basic, Intermediate and Advanced) to be used during the Trainer capstone training, a $60 value (sample). These are sent to the learner after successful completion of the Tutoring Foundations – Comprehensive training.
- Qualifies for Continuing Education Units (CEUs) from Fielding Graduate University
- Workbooks are one-per-student consumables, spiral bound with heavy covers (sample) and include suggested exercises, a final review quiz, and plenty of room for notes, reflections and interactive activities.
- Research based, practitioner focused content
- Based on the university approved online training in use since 2007 by hundreds of schools and other providers
- The workbook series includes the Tutoring Foundations Basic, Intermediate and Advanced levels – $19.95 each, Academic Coaching - $24.95 each, and the Academic Coaching Capstone - $17.95 each. (topics and outcomes).
- Seven hours of student classroom instruction suggested per workbook (easily split into multiple instructional periods)
- Curriculum delivery may be "mixed and matched" between online and classroom workbook versions
- Workbooks may only be purchased by organizations who have completed a workbook agreement and utilize either staff trainer(s) who have completed the Train-the-Trainer course or that bring in Crossroads of Learning approved visiting trainers.
How to Enroll Trainers/Purchase Workbooks
Need a more immediate solution?
Our online programs can train 1 or 100 students without the necessity for you to gather students for classes, allowing them to work at their individual pace at from any location and start date. Workbooks and online training content articulates so that you can fill in with online training between your scheduled sessions.
Need a Trainer to come to your location?
Crossroads of Learning maintains a list of approved trainers for referral. Please contact us for more information.
Meet our academic affiliates and content creators
Join the Crossroads of Learning Community
Read the professional Journal
Visit the Library of free resources
View a Tutoring Town Hall webcast