Online Campus Requirements
Each student is required to have:
- Minimum Age:
Tutoring Foundations – Basic - 14 years of age
Advanced, Comprehensive and Academic Coaching - 18 years of age
- 12th grade or above English language skills
- Basic computer skills, including the ability to:
- Use a web browser
- Create folders for saving documents/files
- Edit and save word processing files.
- Regular access to a computer with a high-speed internet connection (access is possible with a 56K modem, however course operation will be slow)
- An approved combination of operating system and browser
- Windows XP or Vista and the Internet Explorer (v6.0 or later) web browser on a system with at least 512K RAM and a 500Mhz Processor.
- Macintosh OSX 10.2 or later and the Firefox web browser v1.0 or later
- Pop-up blockers must be turned off in all browsers
ONLINE: Credit/Debit/Procurement Cards from Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Paypal
MAIL or FAX: Print and submit this registration form
Students are required to:
- Complete all reading assignments and write pre and post reflections on each section.
- Complete and submit (and if requested, redo) all assignments to a satisfactory level. Original work is required and plagiarism is grounds for failure.
- Attain a score of 100% on each end-of-course quiz based on the study session questions associated with the course readings.
- All work is expected to be completed during the general time frames as outlined in the Online Training web page. A free one-month extension may be requested if the student anticipates needing more time. Additional 30-day extensions may require a $15/month fee, payable in advance. Requests for an extended hiatus will be considered on a case-by-case basis. All requests should be made in writing, to the Registrar, prior to the target completion date in order to safeguard access.
A refund of purchase price less a 10% processing fee (or minimum of $35) will be given if the authentication code delivered to the purchaser has not been used. Refunds requested after use of the authentication codes will be considered on a case-by-case basis.