Earn your certificate of training with documented contact hours for our nationally recognized programs.
Approved for optional CEUs from Fielding Graduate University.
Continuing Education Units
The Learning Support Academy
The Learning Support Academy ("Academy") is an online, private, secure, branded learning community
of practice, providing professional development along with a resources library and peer and expert coaching support
to tutors, academic coaches, mentors, counselors and their trainers. Organizations, such as schools and colleges
as well as community and commercial tutoring and coaching centers will benefit from lower costs and removing
common obstacles to providing game changing student support, while increasing student success, staff engagement
and mission alignment. The June 2016 inaugural installation will be for the Manhattan-based Great Oaks Charter Schools
network, which currently provides daily tutoring to its students in several states.
||For Tutors, Coaches and Counselors
- Increased student success and retention in tutoring programs
- Lowered staff orientation, training and on-going support costs
- Increased staff engagement, productivity and retention
- Improved staff classroom training and participation tracking
- Coordinated organization-wide resource library
- Increased mission alignment
- Learn how to apply powerful practice routines that maximize the effectiveness of tutoring, coaching
or counseling sessions
- Active engagement/support in an organizational cohort of experienced tutors, coaches, counselors and mentors.
- Understand and apply the often misunderstood andragogical differences between teaching and tutoring
- Convenient 24/7 access to all reference and training materials.
- Break through common barriers that are obstacles to quality student learning support
|The Learning Support Academy: a Community That Works
- Group engagement for current and alumni learning support professionals
and social member stakeholders, covering learning challenges, practice issues, career goals, peer support
and more that includes on-line discussion areas and a knowledge base, aligned with locations or
- A mentor directory with staff, experts and alumni
- Individualized coach-learner advisement including goal-setting and
- Social media motivators to inspire participation include digital badges and
- Crossroads of Learning micro-courses are available in online or classroom
workbook format, with trainers supplied by Crossroads or developed within internal staff via a train-the-trainer
program. Adaptation of existing organizational training materials or integration of third-party training
resources can be accommodated.
- Just-in-time on-line knowledge base, including best practices and support
collateral (content and lessons). These can be self-enrolled or coach suggested. Course or social group members
can also submit their own best practices and collateral that are available after client approval and an editing
and enhancement review process.
- Multiple training modalities: In addition to fully on-line environments,
the Academy supplies the tools, resources and support for face-to-face or hybrid trainings or meetings
among stakeholders at each site, as well as at organization-wide gatherings.
- Trainer and admin training/support is included via self-paced courses and
webinars along with 24/7/365 support via internet or phone.
- PDF certificates/digital badges and micro-achievement badges (co-branded
for organizational clients) are granted for all those completing specific, custom designated training levels,
whether on-line or in the classroom as well as for recognition of community contributions.
- Instant, anywhere engagement via apps access on Apple and Android
smartphones and tablets
- Sub-account/departmental branding with role and location based access
and security controls that allows for granular permissions and administration of many features, reports,
- Dashboard integration for learners, social members, trainers, mentors
and coaches so that:
- Learners and social members are able to view announcements,
notifications (including pending assignments), launch trainings, view discussion groups, access
personal learning plans, calendars, transcripts, certificates, badges and more
- Trainers, coaches, mentors and administrators access
communications and assignment review across all trainings and groups
- Rich-media options (video, web-meetings, audio recording, chat,
collaborative document editing, file-sharing, discussion groups)
- Flexible learning path creation that can also be modified
on-the-fly by trainers and coaches
- Real-time access to reporting regarding training enrollments, course
progress, and community participation are available to administrators, coaches, mentors and trainers.
Reports are available to document professional development to program funders and government agencies.
- Single sign-on integration with other school or organizational
internet systems (optional)
- Automated enrollment of learners and social member stakeholders by
location and role(s) via import from HR or hiring systems (optional)
- The Canvas LMS base platform is a top choice among higher education
Learning Management Systems. The Academy environment expands on it with proprietary courses,
custom-developed tools and enhanced integrations.
Crossroads of Learning has delivered training for over 5,000 tutors, academic coaches and trainers
via an online asynchronous environment, as well as classroom workbooks, since 2006. Continuing education
units for graduates are granted by Fielding Graduate University, Santa Barbara, CA. The self-paced training
incorporates research-based, mastery-centered techniques implemented via active learning, spaced repetition,
and mentor-led Socratic dialogue and assessments. No one-way, low-learning-impact webinars, multiple-choice
questions or automated grading! These curriculum
and materials are now available in the Academy for
integration with existing professional development and organizational resources. Custom instructional design,
process support and the discovery, review and installation of third-party curriculum services are also
available to organizations subscribing to the Academy learning community of practice.
In addition to the private Academy installation available to organizational clients
Crossroads of Learning will launch, later in 2016, the full Academy experience to individual
learners and staff from small tutoring organizations now participating in our courses.
Crossroads of Learning currently offers many free resources to learning support professionals such
as a library of digital resources, a journal, webinars, and a peer-to-peer community. These resources will
be integrated and expanded under the "Academy" banner with the features and functionality as described in
Launch your own learning community of practice
Meet our academic affiliates and content creators
Join the Crossroads of Learning Community
Read the professional Journal
Visit the Library of free resources
View a Tutoring Town Hall webcast